Downloading huge files has always been a concern. And that is precisely where Torrents have been quite helpful. Of a host of Torrent Clients available on Android, uTorrent assumes a place of much importance because the simplicity and ease of use it brings with it. The most capable Android version of the equally excellent PC client, uTorrent for Android does not terrify as the other torrent clients do. That can be considered to be one of the best features that makes uTorrent a great option for all your needs. How to download uTorrent APK? If that is what you have been searching for, your search should practically end with this post.
uTorrent – What It Is?
Well, you have got it by now. The uTorrent is the Torrent client from BitTorrent Inc. The official torrent client would make it one of the excellent torrent downloaders you have ever used on an Android device.
What makes it an interesting option is the speed and performance that uTorrent works with. There is alimit on either the download size or speed. Go on downloading a host of your favorite torrents without any need to worry about the performance front.
What Makes It A Good Option?
Torrent Downloaders are meant to be huge apps. They can be quite terrifying (as we said in the introduction) with an array of features that make you think torrenting is a complex phenomenon. Not uTorrent. It is simple, smaller and focusses on the basics.
It isn’t a resource hogger either. With the app size that just occupies around 2 MB on your storage space, the RAM that it uses is just over 5 MB. That would make it a lighter torrent downloader that will not make your phone crawl.
Some of the features that would make it worth trying are
- Faster, lighter and powerful – that is what you candescribe uTorrent It uses BitTorrenthyper-distribution communications protocol to enhance your experience.
- It comes with an easy to understand and simple interface, thereby in sharp contrast to the competing applications.
- There are no download size limits or no limits on speeds as well.
- The tool comes with a built-in audio and video players for the best in class audio and video experience.
- The software does support multiple languages and thus can be the best for you no matter which part of the world you are from.
The uTorrent apk downloader comes with a feature that would let you choose a WiFi onlymode. This can be helpful in saving your precious mobile data.
The App Info
App Name —————————————————————– uTorrent
Last Updated ——————————————————————-21/11/2017
Size —————————————————————— 16.2 MB
Compatibility ——————————————————————Android 4.1 and above
How To Download uTorrent?
Well, uTorrent is available as a free download on Google Play Store, the official app store for Android. However, for any reason, you do not have access to Google Play Store on your device or you are you do not want to download the app from the Play Store, you may consider installing the app through the APK file option.
Depending upon your choice of installation, we have provided the links to APK and the Google Play Store. You may decide your course of action and opt for either of them.
However, please note that if you have not installed any app using its APK file before, you may need to enable the app application through Unknown Sources. Here is how you can configure it on your Android. Please note that you need not go through these steps if you have been constantly installing the apps using their APK files. If you are installing uTorrent from Google Play Store, you may skip these steps completely.
- Go to Settings app on your Android.
- Look for the tabs Applications or Security.
- You should be able to find the option to enable Unknown Sources under any of these tabs. The exact position that you would find it will depend on your device model. Manufacturer and operating system version.
- Toggle the option to enable Unknown Sources.
That should do it. You should now be able to install any APK file without any issues.
Once the Unknown Sources have been enabled, you can proceed to install the APK file. Follow these steps carefully.
- Download the uTorrent APK file. The download link for the same can be found here Please note that we will also be sharing the Google Play Store Link.
- Save the APK file at an appropriate location on your device.
- Tap on the downloaded APK file to begin the installation process.
- Confirm when prompted.
- Wait till the installation is completed.
Launch the app once it is installed and enjoy the unlimited torrent downloads without any hiccups with respect to speed and size.
uTorrent APK– The simple yet powerful Torrent Downloader
If you are into torrents and have been downloading a multitude of them, uTorrent is the best Torrent Downloader you can trust. In fact, it is the official torrenting client from BitTorrent and that would be something that adds up to its reliability.
A host of features that the tool packs in should make it a force to reckon with. You can split the file to be downloaded into multiple threads and then seed them together – thus making it one of the best in terms of faster downloads.
We assume the information contained herein should go a long way in letting you make a wiser choice in terms of the best torrent downloader. Meanwhile, we would advise you to keep following us o that you will keep getting constant updates on the app and its improvements. Do bookmark us and we will never let you down with information that is regularly updated!